[NA][PvX][Eredon Terrace] New Guild for New, Returning, and Helpful Veteran Players - Join a NEW Community Today!

Knetik.4356

Hey all! I am starting up a new guild focused on new players, returning players, and helpful veterans. Because of this, we are starting the guild on Eredon Terrace giving all players the option of transferring to a non-full server. I will keep this relatively short until we do a full launch!

About Us
It can be hard joining up with guilds that have been established for years. They already have their own friend groups and cliques, and it can be hard to get involved at times. We want to offer the opportunity to get involved on the ground floor of a new GW2 division.

While there are many guilds that serve specific purposes like pvp, wvw, meta events, farming, etc., we want to go back to that old school mentality of a social and community driven guild. At the start we may not be able to provide a place for all the different farms and content, but we want to be a place where you can come, chill, and hangout with some buds.

Of course, as we grow we do plan to be involved in a plethora of content with a large focus on both PvE and PvP alike. We aren't looking to become the next zerg guild as we want to develop a tight knit group of players rather than a crowd of strangers.

Interested?
As we are still in the building and recruitment phase, we want to get a tally and record of all interested and bring everyone in at one time, and make an event out of it! If you are interested in trying us out, simply fill out this EXTREMELY short contact form:

https://forms.gle/2Wm9UNzcMhRgKsKVA

and I will get back to you throughout the week!

• Thanks 1