[NA][LFG][PvE] Returning players lf guild/group for raiding

Hello, my friend and I are returning looking for a guild/group for raiding both normal and CMs. We left the game a few months after the release of PoF and have mythic CE raided in WoW and Savage raided in FFXIV during the time we have been away. Before we left, we were experienced in all(w1-w4)raids and enjoyed challenging ourselves with more difficult content. We are looking to learn all the new content that has come out since we left as well as get the content we are experienced in back on farm.

I have mostly been playing HB, power DH, condi fb, condi mirage, condi alac mirage, power war BS, and condi war BS since returning. My friend has mostly been playing alac ren, condi scourge, power reaper, quickness condi fb, condi fb, and power war BS since returning. However, we have all classes leveled and geared in full ascended so if your group/guild is looking for something other then these classes still reach out since we can make most builds work.

We are available Mon-Thursday anytime between 6:00pm pst and 10:00pm pst. Please message me on discord at 🌹Rose🌹#9032 if you think we might be a good fit for your guild/group.

Edited by LadyValeryRose.7354
Updating and improving some information

• LadyValeryRose.7354 changed the title to [NA][LFG][PvE] Returning players lf guild/group for raiding