[EU][PvE] Quaggan Stole My Bike Again [BIKE] Small - Medium Guild

Good day everyone.

Quaggan Stole My Bike Again [BIKE] is a small guild formed with a focus on PvE.

We started up about 3 month ago and are currently sitting at 56 members. My goal is to be a guild of around 50 active members.

We are a mix of experienced, new and returning players and welcome anyone who shares our idea of the ideal guild / community. 

We are looking for people who would like to experience the game with a regular group of friends, are open hanging out on discord and who would like to participate in guild activities, whether it be the weekly guild missions or just partying up to do the pvp dailies in order to get some red potions for the guild hall upgrades. We're looking for people who are at least semi active and who would be willing to commit to [BIKE] being your main guild. We're not looking to be side clowns on a full roster of guilds, being used as an LFG. 

I'm not looking at forming a massive guild, where people come and go without anyone noticing, or where people don't know the names around them on the roster. I'm looking to establish a smaller community, where people like spending time with the others on the roster and would hopefully consider most of them friends - as corny as that may sound 😛. This community also doesn't have to be limited to GW2. Some of us are currently also playing Smite and Dead by daylight if those are things you would like to join in. 

We have 2 static raid groups, raiding from Monday - Thursdays across the 2 groups. We currently have openings for a DPS's and Banner Warrior. We do not require any pre experience, just that you are properly geared and listen to communications. We try to maintain a friendly and non-toxic raid environment. Would also appreciate having people available as backups.

Fractals are daily activities. Would love to get more people to join in guild T4 runs. We've also established somewhat of a training group, where experienced members are explaining the fractals in detail and helping members through the higher tiers in order for all of us to become Fractal Gods 🙂 . 

A few of us play pvp on a casual basis, and are possibly looking at forming ranked groups once we're comfortable. 

Additionally we're doing meta events, achievements and any other random thing you can enjoy as a group.

Our Guild Missions are on Sundays and we're also be running a weekly lotto.

If you have any further questions, advice or comments, you're welcome to reply to this post or message me in-game. My account name is Aggresive Teapot.2314, character: I Anti Climax I. You could also contact Sam.4915

I look forward to any responses and playing with you in the near future 🙂

Edited by Aggresive Teapot.2314

• Aggresive Teapot.2314 changed the title to [EU] Quaggan Stole My Bike Again [BIKE] Startup guild of returning players (4 weeks old)
  • Aggresive Teapot.2314 changed the title to [EU] Quaggan Stole My Bike Again [BIKE] Small - Medium Pve Guild
  • Aggresive Teapot.2314 changed the title to [EU][PvE] Quaggan Stole My Bike Again [BIKE] Small - Medium Guild

Hello! 😄
My friend and I have been looking for a tight-knit guild for awhile now, where we don't just feel like a number. This sounds like the perfect environment for us.

I've been playing the game since launch and he's a bit newer but I am getting him up to speed. 🙂
We are interested in mostly PvE (raids, fractals, etc) but we do some PvP/WvW when we feel like it.

We would love to join your guild!! 🙃

His account name is: Gyromitre.2609

Edited by MsSpecialEd.4127

Hey Bikeless peeps,

me and my Gf are active GW2 players and we’re looking for a guild. We found you great post, loved the name and your bio. I have played gw2 on and off for the past few years and she has been playing for around 6 years. We do fractals actively, aswel as metas, acc. and similar content. I used to do Raids {W1-4} and she is very interested and has done some here and there. We are open to learn any roles, I play mostly DPS and she Support. My Gf used  to play a lot of PvP but has not played much since PoF, but wants to get back into it, as well as I do. 

We liked the fact that your Guild is no impersonal place and more a closer group of active ppl. We are both active on Discord, plus she is an active DBD player. 

We hope to help you steal those bikes back, even if we have to chase em through the whole of Tyria.

Outburst (Josh) & ALittleFiendish (Maxi)