Looking for Guild

Tobster.7385

Hello!

I am looking for a guild with a active and friendly community for new players. 

A little about myself:

I am a 23-year-old guy who live in Norway. I am a humble, open and friendly person who always enjoy engaging in conversation with other people. I like to talk about most things such as games and real-life experiences. I am rarely awkward in social settings.

Game info:

I am new to the game, but with some active days with gaming have given me a fair bit of knowledge and experience. I play as an elementalist (level 38) which is a role I am enjoying. Perhaps soon I am considering making a necromancer. Casting classes has always intrigued me since playing World of Warcraft.

What I am looking for in a guild:

I want to be part of a guild that is open to new players. I am independent on finding information about game mechanics and other related things, but it is always nice to ask other people with experience.  

An active community is more important to me than a big inactive community. Also, big numbers tend to make you feel drowned in the crowd and not be acknowledged.

A guild with a discord server that has voice channels is preferrable. I like to talk rather than type when I am having a good conversation. I find it more socially active to talk to someone than typing.

As mentioned before, I am new to the game and have yet not experienced PvP, dungeons and raids. However, I am determined I want to perform mostly PVE related events such as dungeons and raids.

Related to events, timezone can be a deciding factor. My timezone is GMT+2 and I would prefer a guild with a similar or close timezone. Doing raids 2 AM is not fun.

I hope this post gives insight about what kind of person I am and if I would suit your community! If you have any questions about me, please ask! :) 

Edited by Tobster.7385
More information

Hi Tobster,

We're a new guild of returning veterans from the pre-expansion days.

We would love for you to be apart of our growing community.

We're more than willing to share what we know and to have you experience everything new that has been added with us.

I made a recruitment post that you could refer to for more information:

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/96028-eu-quaggan-stole-my-bike-again-bike-startup-guild-of-returning-players/?tab=comments#comment-1372005

If it looks like something you'd be interested in, you're welcome to contact me.