(EU) (PVE) {OMG} Omg I'm In A Guild - Looking for friendly, social players to join our growing guild !

Summer.5016

{OMG} Is a growing, friendly community looking for like minded players of any level or experience to join us for fun in the game 🙂

Our main aim at present is to build a family like community of people who are happy to team up and share cookies 😄 We are LGBTQIA friendly, we love everyone ❤️ no discrimination is accepted here! We encourage everyone to get involved with each other, but if you are more of a solo player thats fine too.

Remember its not one persons guild its the guild we make it together and your ideas can help make us be the best we can.

We have a max level guildhall, a discord server and will be running weekly events such as guild missions, fractals, dungeons, help with story, achievements and also our monthly lottery where you can win gold and/or prizes we be returning soon. Generally we just want to be having fun together, in a place we feel safe and welcome while we explore the incredible world that is GW2.

We love to have an active guild chat so the more the merrier.

All we ask is that you are friendly and represent us when doing group content together and to treat people with the respect you would want for yourself. Kindness is free so lets share the love!

If you would like any more information or an invite please message me in game Summer.5016 

Edited by Summer.5016
  • Like 1

• Summer.5016 changed the title to (EU) (PVE) {OMG} Omg I'm In A Guild - Looking for friendly, social players to join our growing guild !
  • 2 weeks later...