(PoF) Open Skies: Sunspear Sanctuary 85% and cannot proceed more. I cannot get my Griffon..

Hello. I am new to the forum.I have submitted 2 tickets already to the devs about a month ago but they are never responding back to me.. so i came to the forum seeking for help.

I cannot finish off 'Open Skies: Sunspear Sanctuary' achievement.I have placed down all the runes in the right place but its not finishing off..I think its because another achievement called 'Runes of Honor' was bugged and i wasnt able to finish.I know some people had problems with 'Runes of Honor' but was able to finish the achievement by triggering an extra dialogue. But it never worked for me.

I have submitted 2 tickets already but got no answer from Arenanet.I have spent about 200 in game gold and im hoping at least i can get my in game currency refunded..

I looked around the forum to see if anyone has same problem with me but i could find none.

I want to attach screenshot to show you that i hav collected all the runes, but idk how to post screen shots in the forum..

If you know any solution to the problem.. please let me know.

Thank you..

Archived