[EU][Raiding Static] RNG is LFM MULTI Role players to join our twice weekly runs on Monday/Wednesday 19:30-21:30

Our static group is looking for multi role players to join us. A minimum flexibility requirement of being able to play both condi and power roles. We have plenty of multirole players currently so anything more is a plus. However we do like to swap roles around and try out different builds. Nobody wants to be stuck in jail forever. We have a weekly signup system that gets reset after Wednesdays raid and you’re expected to signup in advanced.

We’re a group of about 15 people, who have years of experience running raids with real life commitments and we come from all over Europe. We have some behavior rules on our discord to keep things pleasant for everyone, nothing really unexpected the main point is to keep a friendly atmosphere. Currently we have an average of 8 people joining for our weekly raid runs which is why we’re recruiting. We usually clear about 2-4 wings per night depending on the mood. The overall goal is the pleasure of playing together. In the past we’ve always been open to newer players, however this time around we want to be a bit more strict with requirements. So we’re looking for two more players to join up and fill pretty much any role who can match the following requirements.

General requirements:

* Experienced in all raid wings; (killed all the bosses at least once)
* 250 LI +20 KP
* Comfortable speaking English;
* Able to join voice chat on Discord during raids;
* Able to join raids on Mondays and Wednesdays at 19:30 CET for at least a month
* Punctual and commutative
* Representing is outdated and NOT required

Bonus points:

* Posting a setup picture on discord
* Posting pet pictures on discord (we're big pet fans)

Classes and gear:

* one power and one condi class; we don’t mind which ones, can be the same one with different gear.
* Willingness to branch out and learn new roles
* Ideally one support role, druid, quickness, alac, tank or banner. Preferably two.

So you’re interested after having read this or have some questions? I rarely have a reason to be on the forums and am not very good with checking here, so I can be found on discord (Moonwired#7452) or you can drop me a whisper in game (Moonwired.5748) and I'll get back to you asap. If you are passionate about raids and want to learn and put in the effort you can drop me a message as well and we can discuss it. Last of all ecto gamblers are strongly discouraged from joining, it’s becoming a real problem in our discord server, everyone is an addict!