[NA][PvX] The Tyrian Initiative [TYRA] is recruiting!

Hello!

A close group of friends one day have had a dream... to form a close-knit, small guild where no one gets left behind. A guild where your presence is just not a number, but rather as a member of the family. Today, we strive to accomplish that dream and welcome you to join our guild. Whether you're new to the game, a returning veteran, or even someone who's been playing the game for years, we encourage you to join!

What We Offer:

Open World. Whether you're an open world player who runs map bosses, needs help with hero points, dungeons, or anything else between, you can find help here.

Fractals. We have several players who regularly run CMs/T4s and are willing to extend our experience to you, and help you go from fractal zero to hero. If you have a desire to learn fractals, but no experience, we are here to help and guide you!

Raids and Strikes. The guild has a commander who regularly does raids and strikes, and would love to form a casual guild-group environment to down some bosses and have fun doing so in the process. This would take time to build a group, but if you are wanting to learn end-game 10-man content, then this is a great opportunity! We would love to form a WvW/PvP group if enough interest forms in the future.

What We Expect:

⦁ Rep Requirement. During guild activities, whether it would be fractals, raids, etc. If you do rep outside these activities, we expect you act accordingly and not give the guild a bad name. Toxicity, verbal abuse in PUGs is strictly forbidden, and will result in actions taken toward the offending person.

⦁ We realize IRL situations arise and you may need to take time away from the game. We understand completely; just be open and transparent, and we will accommodate your needs!

HOW DO I JOIN?

You can contact one of the Guild Commanders: Aelita.9617, MorpheusDV.8592 or Gomo.6012 using either the in-game mailing tool or DMing any of us if we are online. If that doesn't work for you, there is a Discord server you're more than welcome to join. The link is: https://discord.gg/cYkHDPMMXe.

17 hours ago, SeboboSolo OhNo.1870 said:

Fractal zero, looking to become a fractal hero. I play everyday but don't necessarily understand the jargon. Throw me an invite if you are still recruiting! Thanks!

I have plans to start forming fractal groups next week, so if you're still interested, I'll send an invite!