Looking for a guild in EU

Sirac.7623

Hey there!

We're a guild which just split up from a 500 member guild to create something smaller. Though we're alliance to 2 other big guilds, which we do Events with. We are on Ring of Fire, are having 3 times WvW raids a week and there are a few Players which also roam on a daily basis. In case you're new to WvW or Need a few tips, they're always up to give tips and help out with advise. We have a training raid on Saturdays / Sundays (time is to be set still). We are a group which puts Quality over quantity; we're currently about 40 people (we started the guild 1 week ago) and all get along very well. We play other online games together evenings for fun (for example Cards against humanity) or chat Overall a lot. It has a nice familiar atmosphere in it. If you look for something like that, feel free to contact me on Discord Midna Le Fay#6535 (I can chat and answer during work hours) or ingame, but then I'll Reply evenings only. Hit me up if you're looking for a chatty and active bunch of people! We're all very helpful and would of course support you where we can.

We currently are upgrading our guild hall, would be also nice to see you helping us with it!

would be nice to have you with us!

xx Kata

Archived