[NA] Fluffbutts [FUR] is a NEW furry-focused guild looking for anyone who likes to have fun and enjoy the game!

First Look

Fluffbutts is a BRAND NEW all-inclusive guild primarily tailoring towards furries (there will be a lot of Charr :P). We are LGBTQ+ friendly and accept new, veteran, and casual players! You do NOT have to be a furry to join, we accept anyone who is friendly and respectful!

What To Expect

You will be met with a community of friendly and welcoming individuals who you'll be able to feel at home with. We're all here for a good time!

Requirements

Our guild (as of now) only has two requirements:

1. Join our Discord: http://discord.gg/PBWquNe

- Why? Our Discord server is the primary form of communication to all members of the guild. Any important announcements will be posted there and it is also a place to socialize with other members.

2. Be able to speak and understand English

- Our guild is primarily English-speaking. In the future we may offer support for those who can not speak English, but due to the guild being new there is nobody who can volunteer to help those who don't speak English.

Hardcore Content

Raids and master fractals or any other hardcore content will not be a main focus of the guild, but in the future we would like to get weekly raids up once enough people join the guild. Most of us will always be willing (if able) to help with any kind of content anyone in the guild is looking for extra people for though!

How Can You Join?

There are three methods in which you can go about joining the guild:

1. Contact me on Discord by joining the server through the above link

2. PM me on these forums

3. Whisper me ingame: DiamondVoid.1024

I am currently based in Anvil Rock on the North American server, but you do not have to be in the same world to join. My timezone is EST but any timezone is welcome, there are not enough players in the guild yet to say what timezone is primarily the most active.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me in one of the three methods above, or just leave a comment on this post!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...