[NA][PvX] Failure to Report is now Recruiting, everyone welcome!

SneekzD.6274

Hey there Everyone!

I'm Sneezd and I am one of the Leader of Failure to Report. We are a NA PvX Guild that was founded early 2021 and has been slowly growing since. Our Guild is Level 15 and we've unlocked a decent amount of Upgrades for our Guild Hall so far, some of which being the Arena, most Guild Enhancement Potions and the Teleporter.

Our current Goals are:

1. Growing our Guild, getting a healthy and active Playerbase

2. Establishing a Progression Raid Group

3. Growing a WvW presence and be prepared for Alliances

4. Prep for EoD, helping each other grow to tackle whatever Gw2 throws at us in the Future!

As I said, we need new members, active members, members that want to come hang out in Discord with us for hours at a time, even if it was just meaningless banter after work while playing! With that in mind we are welcoming everyone, no matter your skill or experience in the game, all we ask is a good and healthy attitude and to partake in our guilds events.

Speaking of Events, every week will provide multiple Guild Events! 

Tuesday: Strikes

Wednesday: Lottery

Friday: Fractal Fridays

Sunday: Guild Missions followed by highest demand activity 

Lastly, we have monthly events and competitions like 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 PvP battles in the Guild Arena, Mount Races, Jumping Puzzle Races, Fashion Wars, etc.

If this sounds interesting to you, if you want to help out and grow our guild, be a part of a community, then reach out to me @SneekzD#1948 on Discord!!

Note: We are also looking for more Officers so if you are the kind of person who wants to Lead, Guide and Manage, let us know!!