[NA-Sorrow's Furnace] Small group of people looking for a chill guild that runs Raids, Fractals, and WvW

My family, some friends and I are interested in running WvW, Raids, and Fractals and where hoping to find a good guild in Sorrow`s Furnace. I am hoping for it to be a 18+ guild as everyone looking are all over 20. There is,including me, at least 3 people actively interested and 6 in total who are showing interest in playing the game and getting to the multiplayer content. Everyone is, for the most part, new to the content, but are eager to learn!

I personally have a little bit of experience in all three. Having ran some raid training with my Chronomancer, built up for fractals a bit on my Druid, and in general ran around on WvW a bit. Though, in general, I enjoy running support classes, so I don't mind learning something else that might be more useful to the group!.

As far as everyone else, I know two people have really been enjoying firebrand, one seeming more interested in DPS and the other enjoying being a bit tankier. And one person is aiming to run a Chrono Tank eventually, if he gets into the game.

Hopefully there is still a active guild out there for Sorrow's furnace! Thank you for checking out this post!