Looking for a PvP focused Guild.

Buche.7164

Decided to come back to GW2 since I finally have some time to play. Currently looking for a PvP focused guild that does PvE in the down time. I'm a level 80 Engineer, I've been away from the game for quite a while now so I know I will need to do some grinding to get where I need to be to PvP and PvE. Pretty much treat me as a new guy lol. I would really love to get into the large scale battles but any PvP would be fun.

I only able to play late at night during the week and weekends I'm pretty open. I live near the west cost, MST time zone so looking for a guild that will function during the times that I'm on or very active on the weekends. If you think you might have a place for me or know of a place please let me know. You can contact me here or in game. My IGN is Buche.7164, I'm currently on Fort Aspenwood. Thanks for taking the time to read my post, looking forward to talking with you all and also getting into some battles with everyone!!

Hello Buche!

Feel free to check us out. I think our play times line up well for you. We are a guild that focuses on large scale pvp (World vs World). We also do some sPvP (5v5 in HoTM) in our off time.

We need Engineer mains! And we are happy to show you the ropes! 

We focus on fighting enemy groups that outnumber us, improving as a team, and just having a good time!

Guild discord:

discord.gg/KN75pUr82P

Hope to hear from you!

Feel free to message me on discord: @Mitsuru#3525

Edited by Montana.8032