[NA] [PvX] [Gods] [Stormbluff Isle] New Progression-based guild recruiting new/returning players

Voneveric.8507

We are Bloodborne Gods[Gods]
We struggle
We persevere
We triumph
We Ascend

About the GM: 

I have been playing GW2 since launch and took a small break the years of 2019-2020 but now I come back in 2021. I used to run a few successful guilds to max Level GH and full upgrades as well as an active and bustling community which is what I aim to create with this guild.
             I have cleared all raid cms and successfully taught players how to play at a high level
          That being said, I do not condone elitism or anyone being condescending. My ultimate goal is to make a tight-knit guild of players who value and respect one another and help each other reach their goals
             With people quitting other MMOS such as WoW and bouncing from FFXIV. Right now is a great time to start a guild and get back into the game. I see a lot of people looking for guilds but the only ones recruiting out there are Big ones where you don't feel like apart of something special or guilds that can't seem to get off the ground. With EOD being announced and players joining Tyria and looking for direction I feel like I am more than qualified to guide and help people 🙂 This is the start of a new Era of MMOS. With GW2 and FFXIV at the Forefront and I want YOU to join us.
Edit: For reasons we are currently not accepting couples into the guild. 

• Why join [Gods]?
    Answer- There are many reasons to join but I will give the ones I think are selling points.
    I will be an active and hands on leader and I will be there to answer and help you with whatever you need help with. As I work from home part time. I have more time to invest into helping players.

What are your goals as a guild going forward?
    Going forward my goals are to establish a leadership structure. Foster growth and community within the guild, and make everyone feel welcome.
    When it comes to the game. My goal is to help and teach players to the point where we as a guild can schedule Daily T4 Fractals and monthly Raids with weekly strikes. 
    At some time we will create a Raid group/WvW Havoc group(Small squad of players) to roam. 
    All these events will be static.

Do you have a discord?
    Yes we do and I am currently working on it. I have a lot of experience with creating/managing discord servers so I feel like it will definitely be a helpful resource to new/returning players.

How big are you/how big are you looking to grow?
    Right now It's just me as I am still looking for core members. I am looking to grow no more than 50 members as I feel like that is the right amount to have back-ups for raids/strikes and community events without worrying if we have numbers or not. This way we can foster a feeling of a tight-knit community.

What server are you?
    Stated above in the title, when it comes to WvW we will be based on Stormbluff Isle. Otherwise server does not affect gameplay/group play.

Do you have any requirements?
    Yes we do I am glad you(I asked)
    We require players to be of 18 years of age or older. This is because the guild is going to be loose and there will be swear words and such. I do not want to babysit or worry about feelings. That being said, respect is always important.

I require you to be active for at LEAST once every 14 days. This means you can even log in once every 2 weeks. This is to keep the roster active and fresh.

I do not require you to use voice chat but Discord is required for community/guild content.

If you are interested feel free to message or mail me in-game at Voneveric.8507
    Also if you prefer to add me on discord my discord name is: Lao_Wei#2081

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Edited by Voneveric.8507

Hi there, would you be willing to recruit someone who has just started to go after legendary gear? 

I have a goal of getting all legendary trinkets and all legendary armors by the time EoD releases.  Might not be realistic with only play 1-2 hours a day, but I'm going to try.

On 8/9/2021 at 8:46 PM, Shockwave.1230 said:

Hi there, would you be willing to recruit someone who has just started to go after legendary gear? 

I have a goal of getting all legendary trinkets and all legendary armors by the time EoD releases.  Might not be realistic with only play 1-2 hours a day, but I'm going to try.

Yes of course but we wont start raiding until later on. Otherwise we would be happy to have you. I honestly think its close to impossible but it doesnt hurt to try. just try not to burn yourself out.

• Voneveric.8507 changed the title to [NA] [PvX] [Gods] [Stormbluff Isle] New Progression-based guild recruiting new/returning players

Hi all. We are still recruiting! We have been steadily at 15 members and have started running Fractal training nights as well. 
If you are interested in joining please either; send me a mail in-game or whisper me if you can catch me on. If not just DM me or add me on discord at Lao_Wei#2081
Please have any questions ready and be prepared to answer questions as well. Thank you!