[NA][PvE] The Meta Council [MC]

Frost.4936

Who Are We?

The Meta Council is a second generation guild meaning it was a guild (different name) in Guild Wars 1.
As the title suggests, we are a meta-focused guild with the intentions on doing couple things that don't relate to meta such as dungeons.

What Will Be The Guild's Focus?
We wish to create a meta guild that is a casual and friendly active environment for everyone to enjoy while we begin to control PvE!
While we're doing metas, we will also help others with T4/CMs Fractals as well as Strike Missions and Dungeons on a regular basis!

How Do I Join?
You can either leave a message below this post or you can message me via in-game mailing system or send me a message on Discord.
If you mail me in-game, you will not get a response until around reset. I only check the forums once in the morning and the last time at night.
You will likely get a faster response from me via Discord.
Discord: Aelita.2290
GW2: Aelita.9617

Leader PSA

I apologize for the limited information, this is a brand new guild and I am trying to grow it! Don't hesitate to message me so you can ask plenty of questions and see where your goals meet with this guild!

Edited by Aelita.9617
New guild name.

1 hour ago, Last God Children.3698 said:

Hey, I run fracs daily, just wanted to check what time you folks plan to be active in?

When it comes to fracs, it will most likely always be around reset. With the exception of CM Training Groups.

Edited by Aelita.9617

• Frost.4936 changed the title to [NA][PvE] The Meta Council [MC]