[EU] [Social/PvE] Alphabet Gaming [AG] - New, Returning, Veteran Players Welcome

Nicki.9148

Hey there!

Alphabet Gaming is a community of gamers that are migrating to Guild Wars 2. We are looking for members of all types to start conquering Guild Missions, Fractals, Raids with people who know that suffering is pain.

Who are we?

Alphabet Gaming started in 2019, and is an LGBTQIA+ Community (like the Alphabet Mafia) with our main focus on PvE content. Started in WoW. We are now looking to expand our games and play other games together. Looking for people who just want to laugh at the small things in life. We don't take ourselves seriously at all. We are all 18+ looking for similar ages of people. We allow everyone who just wants to play games, I only mention "LGBTQIA+" to allow people to know what to sort of humour to expect. We also try to organise different community events together outside of games.

What are we looking for?

We are currently looking to build up a mixture of gamers of various skills. Allowing new players, experienced players or returning players to help each other. We just want you to have a good during your stay in the Guild.

Where can you find us?

You can found us on Discord right here.

You can also message me: Nickro Polis/Nicki.9148

I would like to thank everyone who has clicked on this. And welcome everyone to Alphabet Gaming.