Underwater Mounts Idea/Suggestion

It is all to often now, and certainly more times than fingers and toes on my body that I've heard players say something like I wish there was an under water mount. As I was completing an underwater mission earlier this evening I said to myself out loud "I WISH I COULD RIDE A SHARK!!" then I said wait a minute. The rest of the underwater life seemed like something id want to ride also. For instance ride a crab shark whale eel, maybe a bluegill off the black market trading post. The possibilities are like endless at that point at least in my mind.

• 1 month later...

I actually like uw combat (yeah, yeah, hate me, I'm weird like that). And I definitely think we should get uw mounts too. Heck, I'd love to ride in the belly of a jelly fish.I'm hoping we get some with the new expansion..... which actually got me thinking... could the new elites be uw-based? I mean they'll have to fix a lot of things for uw if that's to be the case. Or anyway actually. We need builds to switch when we dive. The same terrestrial traits just don't work the same considering half the utilities don't work either. Gear switches anyway, so why not builds? It would be rally neat if our terra elite builds we equipped would automatically just switch to the new expac 3's elite set (if uw-based with all uw dedicated utilities) as soon as we dive.Oh, and yeah, we so need new uw weapons, like a whole new set itself. Or maybe they should just allow us to use some terrestrial ones that theoretically could work, say like focus, scepter, dagger, or heck even staff on scholars.But I digress, yeah, uw mounts... orca, seahorse, shark, turtle, eel and jelly fish?