Newer player looking for a guild!

Anarchy.5034

Hello! I played Guild Wars 1 religiously back in the day when it was released and fell off when Guild Wars 2 was announced (became interested in other games, real life priorities, etc) and have recently joined and have been playing Guild Wars 2. The recently expansion announcement convinced me to pre-purchase, and the enjoy the existing content while I wait.

I'm currently EST and play from about 9am to 2pm during the weekdays. I rarely get on on the weekends but it varies. I would prefer a PvX community, big or small doesn't matter just have a good reason for the guild's size.

Looking forward to hearing from you all. :sunglasses:

Hello my friend!Divine Knights of Balthazar [DKB] is recruiting ! We are European community guild focused on PvE. We are close community with respect for others and it’s all about having fun together with no drama involved :) We don’t like that You’re just a number, we want You to be really part of the community!

You are an new player for whom Guild Wars 2 is still a mystery, so If You join our family then We’d love to help You out!

In short, we offer: Friendly and Active community | Fun together | Guild Missions | Seasonal Events with prizes | Guild Games | Guild Events every week | Fractals | Raids | Dungeons | HP Runs | Organized META events :)

If you like to know us better check our post [EU][PvX] Divine Knights of Balthazar [DKB] and our website or just mail me in game :)

See you around!

@Sheena.4861 said:Hello my friend!Divine Knights of Balthazar [DKB] is recruiting ! We are European community guild focused on PvE. We are close community with respect for others and it’s all about having fun together with no drama involved :) We don’t like that You’re just a number, we want You to be really part of the community!

You are an new player for whom Guild Wars 2 is still a mystery, so If You join our family then We’d love to help You out!

In short, we offer: Friendly and Active community | Fun together | Guild Missions | Seasonal Events with prizes | Guild Games | Guild Events every week | Fractals | Raids | Dungeons | HP Runs | Organized META events :)

If you like to know us better check our post [EU][PvX] Divine Knights of Balthazar [DKB] and our website or just mail me in game :)

See you around!

Thank you Sheena! I'll definitely give your website a good look, thank you so much for the offer.

As for now I think I'm closing my request to join a guild! In addition to the consideration I'm giving you both. I've joined another Guild in-game. I think I'm finally all set.

Archived