An Open World Druid Build

TheAgedGnome.7520

I almost exclusively do open world, and I've been having a lot of fun with Druid! In group events it's flexible enough for good healing as well as some decent DPS. This is the build I currently use - thought I'd share.http://gw2skills.net/editor/?POwAceZlVwyYhMM2JWOTuN1SMfcA-zRRYWB7GdsDJNJQiChIUB2dW29MC-e

In summary, it's axe/axe & staff; armor and weapons are Marshal, runes are Rebirth, and trinkets are Berserker+Valkyrie. Marshal provides the duality of Power and Healing with sacrificing Precision too much, and the Condi benefits the bleeds on the axes. The trinkets add some health, while mostly adding Berserker stats.

Rebirth runes have been great as I often put myself in situations where I wouldn't survive and these runes give me a second life. :) I'm not yet sold on Sigil of Bounty, and situationally I might swap out utilities. Likewise, I might sometimes use Fern Hound as a pet for some nice added regen.

The downside of a multifunction class is the inability to excel at one thing, and this is no exception. I think of Druid like Scourge: it's a class best at outliving the opponents, rather than ripping through them like a Warrior. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I like it.