Guild Wars 1 Login Issues

I haven't played Guild Wars 1 since the release of Guild Wars 2. With the anniversary here I wanted to jump back in but having trouble logging in, especially the need for knowing the name of one of the characters. I linked my Guild Wars 1 & 2 account so I'm not even sure what info to put in the other areas of the log in either. I submitted a support ticket a few days ago and got the standard reply message but nothing since. If I look up my support ticket number on the support site it says no tickets found.

Did Arenanet stop taking support tickets for the old game or am I just being overly paranoid cause it doesn't seem to be recognizing my support ticket number?

@Meithar.7051 said:I haven't played Guild Wars 1 since the release of Guild Wars 2. With the anniversary here I wanted to jump back in but having trouble logging in, especially the need for knowing the name of one of the characters. I linked my Guild Wars 1 & 2 account so I'm not even sure what info to put in the other areas of the log in either. I submitted a support ticket a few days ago and got the standard reply message but nothing since. If I look up my support ticket number on the support site it says no tickets found.

Did Arenanet stop taking support tickets for the old game or am I just being overly paranoid cause it doesn't seem to be recognizing my support ticket number?

If you linked as you say you have, the login email and password is the same as your gw2 account.