PVP Pet suggestions

Jelle.7856

Does anyone have any pet suggestions for a core ranger? I've currently been running smokescale and owl, but with the dmg nerfs for owl, i've been thinking of trying new options.Also, would anyone happen to know the dps numbers for pets on moving targets?

Wolf has good cc. I've also been messing with marsh drake, I wouldn't say either of them are on the level owl was, but marsh drakes attack is 900 range and i use it a lot for cleave or when i have someone rooted, it hits pretty hard. Wolf has a lot of utility with fear and knockdown. Cant go wrong with siamoth either, love me some plasma. If your running poison master, you'll want hawk for the very short CD on f2. Cheetah is another fun one. Get wierd and experiment. I use to get a kick out of jaguar killing people and then cant even see it, haven't ran it in a while tho.

Ill have to give jacaranda a try. I think it has alot of potential, but the set up can sometimes be inconsistent vs knowledgeable players. I've been trying snow leopard and it's decent, but still feels a bit mute. That said, as a player coming back, I may be comparing these to overtuned pets from before lol.