[Bug] Warrior's endure pain is bugged

Hitman.5829

Warrior's endure pain has been bugged for a very long time now. The bug consists of the following:

• Skills that Leech, deal damage to warrior even when endure pain is active.

This bug is noticeable when fighting large groups in WvW due to the fact that most players play necromancers and revenants whose attacks deal life siphon damage and in the case of necromancers who can share buffs with others to allow them to siphon live as well. Thus, when a warrior uses endure pain in large fights, usually it's ineffective.This bug is also noticeable when fighting revenants who use Assassin's Annihilation.

A revenant can easily melt through endure pain by using Assassin's Annihilation, thus rendering endure pain useless.Please, fix this breaking bug before PoF.

Endure pains description is, "Stance. Take no damage from attacks. You are still susceptible to conditions and control effects."I don't really see any issue here. if the description was "Take no damage from anything" I would be more inclined to agree with you. Skills not bugged, just doesn't do what you want it to do.

@Golemancer.6215 said:Endure pains description is, "Stance. Take no damage from attacks. You are still susceptible to conditions and control effects."I don't really see any issue here. if the description was "Take no damage from anything" I would be more inclined to agree with you. Skills not bugged, just doesn't do what you want it to do.

What part of "You are still susceptible to conditions and control effects" you don't understand?What part of "Take no damage from attacks" you don't understand?

Archived