Can't get anniversary50 discount for Deluxe package

The game is not letting me purchase at $27.50. It wants me to pay $54.99. When I try to fill out a ticket, it needs my serial code and I can't find it. It tells me if I don't know the code to leave the field blank, but when I do the ticket is rejected. It's maddening.

I purchased back in 2012. I may have purchased a physical copy because I can't find any emails from Anet with the serial code.

Please help me Anet. Thanks.

@Mark.2804 said:The game is not letting me purchase at $27.50. It wants me to pay $54.99. When I try to fill out a ticket, it needs my serial code and I can't find it. It tells me if I don't know the code to leave the field blank, but when I do the ticket is rejected. It's maddening.

I purchased back in 2012. I may have purchased a physical copy because I can't find any emails from Anet with the serial code.

Please help me Anet. Thanks.

If you already have the expansion I dont think you can upgrade it outside of the 2400 gemstore upgrade.

I tried typing something say I didn't know my code, but it rejected me. Heh.

I don't have any expansions. The 50% off offer hooked me, and I decided the Deluxe with the extra character slot and Lily of the Elon was worth the extra $12.50 to upgrade at the discounted rate, but it's not working. Hopefully someone from Anet will see this and reach out to me.

Every field was filled. I ended up putting a false serial code and it took it. Hope whoever reads it at Anet is sharp enough to figure out what's going on. I want to give them money. If not I'll just play something else. It's not as if I don't have a serious Steam backlog.