Has anyone else had trouble purchasing gems from BL? For two weeks now the transaction fails. — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home

Has anyone else had trouble purchasing gems from BL? For two weeks now the transaction fails.

I have bought gems from BL many times in the past with no problems whatsoever, but for about two weeks now I have consistently been given 'Unfortunately there has been a problem with your purchase'. No reason or explanation. I have always used Paypal in the past successfully, but not this time. Any advice or help or solutions?

Answers

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

Contact costumer support they can help you, you probably got snared in one of their suspicious activity nets and only they can help you get out of it.

• Thank you, but I have contacted Customer Support several times over a period of 2 - 3 weeks, but no harm in trying again now I know there are suspicious things going on in the background.

• If you are submitting duplicate Support Tickets, and not receiving a response (other than the near-immediate automated email reply), it's because duplicates are merged and sent to the back of the queue.
    Close all duplicates and only update the original ticket.

Good luck.