Auto running bots?

finkle.9513

When did botting become so prevalent, I have been away from the game for a few months, got back in to grind out Asended via spvp... It is at least every other match I have a botter auto running to the far spot over and over.. sometimes they get stuck in the walls etc..I press report.. does it do anything?I have screen shots, but cant post them anywhere

Is Anet doing anything about the rise of this?It makes playing and loosing due to inactive player on a team extremely frustrating, so much so I will not be play pvp after I have got what I want from it, as it is a terrible experience to date.

@finkle.9513 said:When did botting become so prevalent, I have been away from the game for a few months, got back in to grind out Asended via spvp... It is at least every other match I have a botter auto running to the far spot over and over.. sometimes they get stuck in the walls etc..I press report.. does it do anything?I have screen shots, but cant post them anywhere

Is Anet doing anything about the rise of this?It makes playing and loosing due to inactive player on a team extremely frustrating, so much so I will not be play pvp after I have got what I want from it, as it is a terrible experience to date.

if you have 1 every other game you are very lucky.. try playing in the morning you will have 2-3 bots auto runing every single gamenot just that im sure there have been more in your games but you are not here enough to notice themsome bots are less obvious like Scourge/mirage/guardian that run mid and spam all skillsthe thing is while they still somewhat do damage.. its still a lose game because they will not work with team if other nodes need assist.. they will stay mid and just spamthe situation is indeed frustrating im a pvp/wvw player only and i have no interest in pve and i just consider to quit the game untill something is done.there are basically more bots than players in ranked pvp and no.. reporting does nothing.. if you notice its always the same bots every day and they run for the entire day..we have been reporting them countless of times.. and they still are on games.. im so disappointed in Anet at the moment..

@noiwk.2760 said:

@finkle.9513 said:When did botting become so prevalent, I have been away from the game for a few months, got back in to grind out Asended via spvp... It is at least every other match I have a botter auto running to the far spot over and over.. sometimes they get stuck in the walls etc..I press report.. does it do anything?I have screen shots, but cant post them anywhere

if you have 1 every other game you are very lucky.. try playing in the morning you will have 2-3 bots auto runing every single gamenot just that im sure there have been more in your games but you are not here enough to notice themsome bots are less obvious like Scourge/mirage/guardian that run mid and spam all skillsthe thing is while they still somewhat do damage.. its still a lose game because they will not work with team if other nodes need assist.. they will stay mid and just spamthe situation is indeed frustrating im a pvp/wvw player only and i have no interest in pve and i just consider to quit the game untill something is done.there are basically more bots than players in ranked pvp and no.. reporting does nothing.. if you notice its always the same bots every day and they run for the entire day..we have been reporting them countless of times.. and they still are on games.. im so disappointed in Anet at the moment..

I am only going pvp to get some gold and asended for my alt, but it makes it even harder then these bots are there

@finkle.9513 said:

I am only going pvp to get some gold and asended for my alt, but it makes it even harder then these bots are there

its just awful situation and sad lack of action from ANet.. they are killing the game mode.. right now its just gold farm.. theres no point playing people go afk wait for game to end .. passive gold and no one ever get banned