New Player Looking For EU-Based PvE Guild

PowdrdToastMan.5140

Hi Everyone.

Despite having owned the game for a few years, I only just started actually playing a little more than a week ago. I'm ideally looking to find a beginner-friendly and helpful guild that is EU-Based, focused on PvE, and is composed of mostly 20-to-30-somethings. I haven't gotten very far into the base game content (currently level 25) but I plan on eventually moving into dungeons, fractals and hopefully some day raids. I have some MMO experience having played a bit of WoW and dungeon/fractal content seems most in-line with the type of content I enjoy. I'd like to find players who are interested in doing this content with me and it would be great if there were some newer players as well who would also be experiencing some of it for the first time. I'm looking for something fairly casual - I'm not interested in strict time commitments or heavily-enforced rank-and-file systems - just some friendly people with whom I can enjoy the game and experience the PvE content. Due to Covid, I have a lot more free time than usual and can play most week-days in the afternoon and at various times throughout the weekend (at least until life returns to normal).

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and hopefully I'll find a guild that is a good fit.

• 1 month later...