[EU] DeepSeaMonks [oof] - Casual to Veterans - Great community

Blizen.6521

https://i.imgur.com/eoYqb7t.gif

ย 

๐ŸŒŠ [EU] The Deep Sea Monks [oof] ๐ŸŒŠ Casuals to Veterans

"Let's get ready for End Of Dragons together!"

Priory Scholars have long debated about the possible existence of the Deep sea monks, last seen around the Jade Sea.
The story goes that the monks will resurface from the depths again when the deep sea dragon reveals himself

ย 

Why Join OOF ?!

• - An Adult group of friends
  • - Casual to Veteran players
  • - A very active player base ofย  70 likeminded players
  • - Active guild schedule daily events
  • - Weekly raid and fractals
  • - Weekly gold and event farms
  • - Weekly pvp and wvw events [gunnars hold]
  • - Social and friendly playerbase
  • - Interested in getting to know you
  • - We are always up for a laugh
  • - Having a good time is always the goal
  • - Oh and we have a theme song..hell yeah?!

ย 

But do you got what it takes...?

• - Living in EU / UK and able to speak English
  • - Be an active social member in discord and guild chat
  • - Joining some events on a weekly basis
  • - Be active at least twice a week
  • - Relaxed and fun attitude
  • ย 

Okay! how do I join this sounds great?!
Message me on discord, I will accept the friend request and send you our discord with a few instructions. โœŒ๏ธ
Yundaz#4269

See you on the monk side.

Edited by Blizen.6521

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all , I am a new member of the Guild Dee Sea Monks and I felt instantly a part of that growing family. If you are not looking for a big guild where you are just 0815 but a respected member you found the right PVX Guild. We believe that communication is the key to sucsess. Ah, and not to forget we got some delicious chocolate cookies in the Guild hall. See you soon there ;) .

Guild Wars 2 is an exceptional game in it's own right and includes content of all calibers and every flavour.

However it is the interactions with your fellow players and friends that really give MMOs their magic. The folks that have come together in this guild are an incredible bunch from all over the world, and are one of the big reasons I enjoy logging on, and they make Guild Wars not just a simple game, but a society of like-minded, exuberant individuals. As all regular MMO players will know: Community is king!

Just to clarify, we are open to all content and seek to help and entertain any within our ranks. I've played many a game in the past; but 'Deep Sea Monks' is really making Guild Wars 2 into something special.

We are on discord daily if you wish to join our shenanigans, but know that there is no pressure at all!

We are now looking forward to the upcoming expansion and we will welcome anyone who wishes to become a part of our creche.

Vexweave - Guild Officer

When we created this guild I was hoping to find just a few players that we could hang out with.However after only a big month we've found a very nice core group of players who are actively joining in all kinds of activities together: PVE, Fractals, WvW, Guild Missions and even doing map completion together.

We're active on Discord daily just having fun, joking around and helping out eachother.It's something very different from what I've experienced in any other "social" guilds with 100+ members where there's only some activity in the chat ingame.

We focus on having fun and helping out eachother while being a nice mix of new, returning and even veteran players.The only big rule we have is to not have any toxic players around!

If you check that box and you're looking for a nice place to hang out with likeminded people, come say hi and stick around!

@Tetra Hydro.8109 said:Hey guys. I dipped my toes into gw2 last year and loved playing a few pve dungeons. My mates didn't carry the same enthusiasm so I haven't played in a while. I am loking to find a guild to really get me into the game and I'd love the chance to become a deep sea monk!

Oh and I'm 26 from Lincoln, UK ?

Heya Tetra, Just seen your message now, Send me a message on discord and I will invite you: Yundaz

Hello, was looking for a guild as i've returned recently and is kinda new (not really new new) but haven't played the game much, mayb for a month overall.And was looking for friendly pve focused (pvp is okay, but i ain't touching it, at least for now) and was wondering if y'all doing fractals, events, raids, etc and can maybe show me around :)

• 1 month later...

@Chromez.6102 said:Hello, was looking for a guild as i've returned recently and is kinda new (not really new new) but haven't played the game much, mayb for a month overall.And was looking for friendly pve focused (pvp is okay, but i ain't touching it, at least for now) and was wondering if y'all doing fractals, events, raids, etc and can maybe show me around :)

Heya Chromez.6102 Yes we do raids, fractals, etc we have a weekly schedule and everyday is something new to try with the group. What is your discord name? mine is Yundaz#4269 I will accept your friend request and we can chat in there further

• 3 weeks later...
  • Blizen.6521 changed the title to [EU] DeepSeaMonks [oof] - Casual to Veterans - Great community
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...