Sunqua Peak bug

FACTUAL - SUNQUAHey, how many times must this bug be reported. There is no tracker and it keeps happening. The lights in mid air just stopped showing half way through the last boss fight (Sorrowful spellcaster) And only option to do the whole fracs all over again. Pls take into consideration how time consuming to get pass 2 boss and then to spellcaster. And then facing a reset is but a pain.

STORY MODE - BOSS FIGHTSI am very dissapointed with your QC team. In my story mode I see numerous times the core characters that follow pact leader being idle in boss fight. A glaring mistake your QC have not factored this test case. I have 3 or 4 coming into boss fight and there will be 1 just standing. Do your QC team understand the story? And who passed the QC. This situation happened many times with different boss.

STORY BUGSAlso there are times one of the toon will be struck in the map like trapped in terrain or structure and become unkillable. And the mission cannot be completed. I get that few times.