Hello clicking and first person shooter fans

Chapell.1346

First of all, i would like to congratulate Arena.net for their brand new responsive forum that catered around lass and decided to game my Placement Matches in north korean server.While we're at it, can somebody please humor me with one question; is it just me or why i cant farm Stronghold in rated games anymore? Don't get the wrong idea, not all of us are comes from RTS game genre that wanted to put tactical play as far as Cooperation is concern, to sum it all up please reconsider the game mode so i can get more subscriber let alone have one follower because not all people enjoy those ready made build that built for player versus player in Conquest not to mention those upcoming new build as well which is very progressive around environment such as Dessert theme park.If anything that i missed on those patch note please explain to me like am child and thank you.

Stronghold was removed from the Ranked queue almost a year ago because of how imbalanced and one-sided it was in comparison to Conquest, and it did not adequately utilize the matchmaking algorithm and allowed players to go up in ranked very easily because of it's issues.Here is the link to the post discussing it's removal: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/pvp/Upcoming-Ranked-Arena-Map-Rotation-Changes/first#post6387974

You can still access it in Unranked (and maybe Custom Games) but the queue times may be significantly long.

Probably easier really, you don't lose Pips anymore and actually gain Pips no matter what. Rewards are better too.

"Pips are earned by winning and losing matches and earning top stats. Winning a match will award 10 pips, losing a match will award 3 pips, and earning any amount of top stats will earn 1 pip. Being in the Platinum division will also award you with 2 extra pips after each game and being in the Legendary division will award you 4. This reward track resets once per season, unlike the weekly reset of the WvW equivalent. " - Source

I get the whole point and i know you're trying to be helpful for those not smart enough people like me, hope you'll get more thumbs up.As for the game mode itself and by reading all this previous concern, they seems having trouble still in standing on one node while the other game mode (which is Stronghold) makes me play the way i want and get easier reward if am not mistaken. No am not trying to upraise the game, i don't do that.Again, please reconsider.

Archived