Looking for a helpful, and non-toxic guild

Glenn.4150

Hello everyone! I'm a 29 y.o. male (if that matters) looking to join a non-toxic and helpful guild. I would really like to learn how to do fractals, strikes, dungeons, and eventually raids. I'm pretty new to the game but currently I'm a reaper with the reaper tree almost fully unlocked. I currently have full exotic and a legendary great sword that an old friend gave me before he quit. I'm still working on completing the 2 expansions. I'm in the military so I mostly play on the weekends. it would be nice to make some new friends to make my weekends a little bit brighter. Thanks for reading and have a good day.

@"Glenn.4150" said:Hello everyone! I'm a 29 y.o. male (if that matters) looking to join a non-toxic and helpful guild. I would really like to learn how to do fractals, strikes, dungeons, and eventually raids. I'm pretty new to the game but currently I'm a reaper with the reaper tree almost fully unlocked. I currently have full exotic and a legendary great sword that an old friend gave me before he quit. I'm still working on completing the 2 expansions. I'm in the military so I mostly play on the weekends. it would be nice to make some new friends to make my weekends a little bit brighter. Thanks for reading and have a good day.

Hello! I sent you an in-game mail, but I wanted to also reply here, just in case. The guild I lead, Café Solidarity, might be a good fit for you? We're a helpful, non-toxic group that enjoys assisting new players. We teach people how to do Fractals and dungeons, and we also have a Raids and Strikes (RAS) Training group. =D If you think we might be a good fit, please visit our Discord or check out our recruitment post! I hope we hear from you soon! :)