[NA] Surgebinders - PvX

Interpretor.3091

I notice a lot of people in this sub looking for a place to be and a place to play so I'm doing a little experiment for those people and for myself, hopefully it turns into something greater.

Surgebinders is a brand new guild looking for all players. There are no promises or requirements for this guild. I am just looking for players to play the game with, build in-gamerelationships with, and just have a good time in a game that is strongly based around community and player communication. PvE, PvP, WvW, Fractals, Raids, Meta Events, HP trains, Map Completion, Gold Farms, Achievements, Jumping Puzzles, Guild Missions, Guild Halls, World Bosses, Holiday Events, Story Quests... All of these things you will have the opportunity to do in this guild because it's what I do on a daily basis as a solo player, except hopefully with others that you know and enjoy being around. I have played for 5 years and I no longer want to be a solo player; I notice a lot of other players wanting the same since the new expansion has released and with all the new content to explore, hence this guild.

If any of this is appealing to you come play, check it out, and if it's not for you, you leave and there are no hard feelings and like I said, no promises. I want to put the 'player' back in MMORPG, come do it with me.

Whisper - Interpretor.3091 - for an invite.

Archived