Mouse/UI lag since PoF

Since the PoF patch, my mouse has not been working correctly in-game, This only happens while Guild Wars 2 is running. It is not a wireless mouse. Is there any known fix to make the game correctly acknowledge what i am doing?

-Clicking food will sometimes cause the food to be eaten twice.-Moving items in the inventory will sometimes try to use/equip them.-Scrolling a window bar will fail to move the bar.-Clicking a targeted skill will sometimes cause it to immediately drop it at my feet.-Movement by holding both mouse buttons will cause my character to either not move at all, or suddenly stop walking for no reason.-Moving the camera fails periodically.-Preview window sometimes fails to turn character/object.

Sounds like the switch in your left mouse button went bad. The button starts to bounce and isn't able to hold contact. That means, you click it once, but the contact is triggered twice or more. This causes food being eaten twice or things in the inventory being used instead of moved.And if you press and hold the button, it loses contact. This will make scrolling the window bar stop or movement by holding both mouse buttons stop.The symptoms you described are dead sure for the switch problem.Try a replacement mouse before you blame it on GW2.

• 4 months later...

I've got similar issues though and ONLY in GW2.Think they've been there before the expansion already though. Basically every time I try to drag an item in the bank it automatically lets go of it or double clicks it and it ends up in my inventory.

Archived