Option to disable the AEGIS visual effect

Raverius.4378

Aegis is a visual marker of an important effect within the game that totally negates an instance of damage.

I can't think of a single good reason to ever disable the visual evidence effects of such an impactful status effect

A visual effect revamp might work, however it would cause a great deal of unrest within the community, especially those people who do enjoy the visual effect, and people who rely on the visual evidence of the effect to guide their combat choices

@Nightingale.9714 said:I get Rapthorne's point, but I'm gonna have to support the OP on this one. At least an option to turn it off. Dont think that would hurt anyone. So many cool things on guardians are ruined fashion-wise by the aegis shield in your face.

Really ? How about we give everyone options to turn off their skill animations and skill effects..Come fucking on.

@Caedmon.6798 said:

@Nightingale.9714 said:I get Rapthorne's point, but I'm gonna have to support the OP on this one. At least an
option
to turn it off. Dont think that would hurt anyone. So many cool things on guardians are ruined fashion-wise by the aegis shield in your face.

Really ? How about we give everyone options to turn off their skill animations and skill effects,..Come kitten on.

Double post,but i cant remove it ? Amazing forum!

Archived