CSL November: All about Elona

Gaile Gray.6029

• ArenaNet Staff

Hey artist and other creative sorts!

The November episode of Community Showcase Live will be all about Path of Fire: The areas, the creatures, the maps, the mounts!

As always, I need to curate the art near the first of the month, so please consider submitting here on the forums or on our Tumblr Page (using #GW2 Fan Submission as your hashtag) as soon as possible. I believe I'll need to curate starting Monday, November 6th, and I won't be able to include anything submitted (and approved, on Tumblr) after Wednesday, November 8th for this month's show. But if that deadline is too close, or if you have other projects going on -- no worries! I'll be sure to incorporate more art from and about the Crystal Desert in future shows!

We'll be posting the date for November's CSL on our website and on our weekly streaming schedule.

• 1 month later...
  • ArenaNet Staff

Hey guys,

Due to technical reasons, we had to postpone the All about Elona episode, but we will air it, it'll just be in the new year.

The dev guest will be Tracey West, who is an awesome artist who contributed much to the maps for Path of Fire. You've seen here work -- now meet her on CSL! We'll announce the date via social medium and the forums when we've nailed it down. I'm thinking the soonest we can air is late January, because we have a Wintersday show to air in December. We'll let you know, and thanks for your understanding about the postponement.

Archived