Annoying preview issue

Gem store appearance items have almost never been added to the wardrobe for previewing before they are released on the gem store that I've noticed. Unfortunately, they are also not added to the wardrobe immediately when the item does become available for purchase. This might be a tech limitation they've not looked to overcome (like a trigger that adds it to wardrobe when it is released for sale) and not due to an oversight or lack of high enough priority to be addressed. I've also noticed that it seems it is not until the next patch after an item comes out that it is added to the wardrobe for preview (if it ever does).

@StinVec.3621 said:Gem store appearance items have almost never been added to the wardrobe for previewing before they are released on the gem store that I've noticed. Unfortunately, they are also not added to the wardrobe immediately when the item does become available for purchase. This might be a tech limitation they've not looked to overcome (like a trigger that adds it to wardrobe when it is released for sale) and not due to an oversight or lack of high enough priority to be addressed. I've also noticed that seems it is not until the next patch after an item comes out that it is added to the wardrobe for preview (if it ever does).This! Thank you for outlining it more clearly.

Archived