Looking for Guild NA

rafe.3702

Hi Guys,

Due to RL, i had to stop playing GW2 since HoT. past ten days, i have picked up GW2 and searching for a guild.

About me:

• Am 55 y/o
  • Speak English and French
  • Based in Jade Quarry and open to change world to only top 3 tier worlds if needed for WvW
  • Two lvl 80 chars playing them as main ( Ranger & Guardian ). At the moment working on my Ranger's specializations for Hot and PoF
  • i want to test 3 other professions once both of my chars complete their specializations.
  • i have participated a lot in WvW and enjoy it very much (been 90% of my game)
  • I have little experience with world events and would like to start discovering more in depth the PVE side of the game ( fractals, dungeons and all the other aspects of the game. hmm, some real pvp :P )
  • i use discord
  • I play more than 3x a week. Though am based in EU time Zone, i have always managed to be online with NA time zone players.
  • i like to have fun, joke, tease but never insult others except myself when i play as a noob :P, am DA Eternal Noob.
  • am ex-eveonline player. played the game for almost 8 years with 6 chars. but, given the community attitude, i have stopped with eve.
  • i also touched WoW, Tera, Diablo, and lately been playing Albion online. Though GW2, is the one i enjoy the most.

What am looking for:

• A fun friendly PVE/PVP(GvG and WvW) guild that has a mature attitude and crazy fun style attitude with the game.
  • Casual / Semi casual style of guild. am not perfectionist.
  • A helpful guild, A guild that can help me bring up all the necessary HoT/PoF specialization skills and help me discover other parts of the game.
  • A guild which is balanced between pve and pvp for reasons mentioned above.
  • A community that my chars and I :P grow with and discover new fun adventures :)))

Hope this info was enough for you guys and i look forward hearing from those of you who are interested :)

Rafe

While I would like to recommend for you to check out PM, we do not have a lot of love for the PvP aspect in the game (would like to grab more, but has been virtually impossible almost to gain interest; we do have some members that take interest, but seemed to have disappeared). That being said, if you still want to check us out, we may fit everywhere else (I think).

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/777/phantom-moon-pm-na-darkhaven/p1

Hey Rafe, you might be interested to check out the Charter Vanguard. https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/696/pvx-hod-na-sea-charter-vanguard#latest We're mostly PvE, but we have people who're into WvW and PvP as well. We're primarily a community focused guild, running for 13 years since GW1. Have an active Discord, Forums, FB and a website http://cv.englishmist.com . Twice a week organized guild missions, bounty run, role play, and four times a week raid. Our community is international, so our timezones span 24 hrs in a day, but we are especially hoping to grow our EU side so we'd love to have you.

Archived