LFGuild on Underworld (PvE, casual, older players, UK/EU, returning player)

Fury Spitfire.2159

I am a returning player who loved Gw1 and played a lot of Gw2 after launch.I got lost somewhere along the way and stopped playing before Lion's Arch was destroyed.I have come back to the game a couple of times since then but felt so lost that I stopped.My friends don't play Gw2 and solo gets boring after a while.

I would love to play with people who enjoy playing together as a team and aren't just in a rush to endgame.I work full time and am a dad to three kids, so I cannot always play when I would like to but I am normally online from 8pm-11pm GMT (UK).

I enjoy PvE and dungeons and whatever team based gameplay there is. I don't enjoy PvP but am open to trying it with the right people.I own HoT and PoF and have a L72 Warrior and a L30 Necro from the old days and am currently levelling a Ranger.I am on the Underworld server but happy to move around to find the right people to play with.I enjoy healing, buffing, ranged combat and team support and I have a microphone for VOIP, if needed.

Let me know if you run a guild that would like to have someone like me playing with them.Thanks,Toby

Hello!,If you have not already found a guild, I would very much like to have you in [Alph]. Being a parent to three children, and limited playing time is precisely the same as the majority of our members and I think that you would fit in well with us.

Our background can be found here:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/1784/alph-pvx-mature-guild-open-for-recruitment-uk-eu-australia

Please feel free to whisper to me in the game tonight.

Best wishes & hope to hear from you!

Archived