Scrapper changes and mechanic changes!! (suggestion)

Urgot.9084

Hello,i would like thats the scrapper works more with superspeed and rezz stomp gyro, here my suggestion for a scrapper change.

Hammer: Rocket Charge now has 3 Combo leaps.

Traits:

1-0 Functions gyro:the Scrapper has now 3 gyros flying on your head ( a yellow, a red, a green gyro) over your health bar you have 3 circle ( a green one a yellow one and a red one) this toolbar show which gyro is ready to use. all 3 gyros has a cooldown by 25sec. all Gyros use the F key buttom.

Red Gyro: can only used on downstate enemie. this gyro finish the enemie for you. after successful finish you gain Unstopple Speed: gain 5 sec Superspeed and ignore all movment neagtive movement Condtions for 5 sec.

Yellow Gyro: can only used on Enemies thats arent in downstate or dead. the gyro blast a electro pulse on the targeted enemie. this pulse slow(2s) ,weakness(2s) and daze(0,5s) the enemiecasttime: 0,5s range: 1200 cooldown: 25 sec

green Gyro: can only used on downstate ally. heals the ally and after successful heal fires a electro pulse thats stun all enemies for 1,5 sec and all allys for 1 sec. (radius 350) number of traget 10)

1-1 Shocking Speed: Only during fight gain every 20 sec 2,5 sec Superspeed for you and your allys (radius: 200) ( number of ally 5)every Combo leap and exploison finshers on a lightning field reduce the cooldown of this trait by 5.

my opinion: this change makes with the name Shocking Speed more sense you gain every 20 sec Superspeed during fights and makes useful for a gruop support during fight.

1-3 Recorvery matrix changed to Speedshield: Speedshield: under effect of Superspeed you gain 10% dmg reduce and 10% condi reduce. every time if you use a healspell you gain 2 sec Superspeed.

2-0 decssive renown changed to endless speed: gain 20% Superspeed duration ( on allys 10%)

2-2 Expert examination changed to overspeed: you attacks under Super speed deals 10% more dmg and have 50% chance to weak(2s) the enemie. if you successful breaksstun you blast on your place a electro pulse thats slow(2s) weakness(2s) and daze(0,5sec) the enemies aruond you. cooldown: 40sec radius: 200 Number of traget: 5

3-2 final salvo: now shares the Stablity with allys

3-3 applied force changed to adaptive boots: under effect of slow you gain quickness for 5 sec ( ooldown 25 sec)under effect of superspeed you remove 1 condtion (15 sec cooldown)under effect of cripple you get 5% reduced Condtion dmg and 5% reduced dmgunder effect of chill you gain super speed for 3 sec ( cooldown 25 sec)under effect of immoblized you heal every sec 3% of your max Hitpointsunder effect of swftness you deal 5% more dmg and gain protect for 5 sec (cooldown 30 sec)Utlitys:

Shredder gyro: on activation pulls all enemies on the middle of the gyro and immoblize(2s) the enemies then deals massvie dmg to themdmg from gyro is reduced by 12%. radius 300 number of traget: 5

purge gyro: now cleans 3 Condtions

i hope you like the idea to play more with superspeed arround

Sorry for my bad english.

Why not get the scrapper to evolve beyond a simple hammer and get some kind of golem powersuit. And let it swing the hammer and provide power punches.Hmm the scrapper powersuit golem is different with what kind of weapon you have equipped. Oh man this could get into all kinds of loads of fun.

@Slyven.8637 said:Why not get the scrapper to evolve beyond a simple hammer and get some kind of golem powersuit. And let it swing the hammer and provide power punches.Hmm the scrapper powersuit golem is different with what kind of weapon you have equipped. Oh man this could get into all kinds of loads of fun.

not a fan of suit classes we have already holo. i just want more thats the scrapper works with more with superspeed and lighninng fields this fits more the profession. i want thats scrapper is number one on superspeed share and lignhting fields like chrono is with quickness and alcarty.

Archived