WHAT have you done to your SERVERS?

Unholy Pillager.3791

Recently, the PvP servers have been slow. Not just with latency (although that has been higher) but with activating skills even under normal latency. I'll hit a button for a skill, but it won't start activating for a quarter to a half second; sometimes, it just doesn't activate at all. This did not happen at all in the past, so it's obviously caused by a recent change, and other people that I know have had exactly the same problem.

Fix your servers, ArenaNet. If you want to have customers, and a competitive game, it should not be random chance that determines whether my skills start going off when I press the key, half a second later, or not at all. You've power creeped the damage to the point that a skill being delayed for an eighth of a second will get you killed, then you messed up your servers to the point that skills don't activate reliably, and it is among the most frustrating things that I've ever encountered in a game.

Ah, haven't you heard? They made a huge change like moving their servers to Amazon, then literally do not say a word about it to their dedicated playerbase.

THEN, to top it all off, they completely ignore the issue like nothing happened while high ping and incredibly high lag spikes (in the thousands) make PvP unplayable and drive away even MORE players.

But, I bet next patch, we'll get some more RNG on the gemstore and maybe a tooltip change cause that's what this company does. Wow, I'm sooooo excited for January.

Archived