Report: Tournament Botting

Wolfsfriend.6395

Today in Balthazar's Brawl we faced a team of 4 who were botting and one just staying in one place. The player who stood in one place was downed and about dead. Then they moved away at high speed and had full health. The other 4 would appear anywhere someone took a point or was killing chieftain, gaining the kill each time. This is totally wrong that it is allowed to happen at all. One was Astrall M - Hannibal.6294 and it admitted to cheating, saying "we're disabled, we need it". I have a screnshot if needed, which has already been sent to Anet.

I was also apart of this tournament with a few friends, we had a warrior who was able to use "speed"hacks through some of the fights. At one point this warrior was down at home capture point and before he got finished, he teleport-ed toward the edge of the stage while still being down(he appeared in front of me when heading toward mid, team mates at home were confused as to where he went...)

I don't know what the fuck been going on but This game is getting way to horrible for ANY style of pvp to be taken serious, I quit Rank solo queing because match making was horrible and rating to gain/lose is completely unfair lol, now I'm about to quit doing AT because we got bots/hackers in the tournament itself?

PS if the video needs to be posted LMK i'll have it posted asap.

@Hannibal.6294 said:yea please post the video/screenshot so we can all see this supposed cheating you speak of, oh and also me saying "we are disabled, we need it" is a bit of sarcasm. lmao

i plan on it, i never stated it was you our your team btw, my issue was another team at the semi finals

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/204880960 (if it doesn't work look up keverosgw2 and go to videos the most recent video is the tournament we fought in.)

from 23:40-25:00 keep an eye on the warrior(blue color and take a look at the death combat log on the right) he dies against a 2vs1 (guard and necro) at red home point, Moments BEFORE getting finish by guard/necro he ends up ALL the way next to the engi(nearly almost on the other side of red zone) out of no where.... this happen multiple times within the game where he was appearing at capture points out of no where.... we assumed he was being stealth by the two thief's / engi but he wasn't, and it wouldn't explain how he was able to move one zone to the other while in stealth and being downed.

This game is losing it's edge and it's competitive "PVP" so quickly it's becoming a burden to even continue playing with friends. 2 years in playing PvP and all it took was this season to make me want to stop playing and not try ever again, I been one of the few to just let stuff be and play because a majority of the games were fair, however as of lately it isn't and it has pushed a lot of players away.

@NeedCoffee.1402 said:Wouldn't it solve the problem if everyone just bought /paid the monthly fee for your own bot?Seems fair.

Anet can start selling pvp bots for gems. New way to capitalize the game mode. Could also use some anet bots to increase the population.

Low player base? Fight with bots.Need a team to queue with? Queue with a bot friend.

@xDudisx.5914 said:

@NeedCoffee.1402 said:Wouldn't it solve the problem if everyone just bought /paid the monthly fee for your own bot?Seems fair.

Anet can start selling pvp bots for gems. New way to capitalize the game mode. Could also use some anet bots to increase the population.

Low player base? Fight with bots.Need a team to queue with? Queue with a bot friend.

@Hannibal.6294 said:yea please post the video/screenshot so we can all see this supposed cheating you speak of, oh and also me saying "we are disabled, we need it" is a bit of sarcasm. lmao

Woah there, bud. This guy clearly saw through the matrix and knows that you’re a hacker. He can smell that hack from a mile away. He eats hackers like you for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even elevenses. Your time interrupting those duels his teammates were having with Svanir is up. <3

@Wolfsfriend.6395 If you aren’t trolling, chill with the name and shaming. It’s seriously unlikely that Astral is cheating. Watch through your gameplay again if it’s recorded and rather than think “they must be cheating”, think about “what skills/traits would allow a player to perform like this.”

@Undo.5091 said:

Watch through your gameplay again if it’s recorded and rather than think “they must be cheating”, think about “what skills/traits would allow a player to perform like this.”

Everyone on my team said the same thing. And there is no way for me to record GW2. There is no skill/trait that will allow an AFK player move 4x normal speed with full health restored in less than 1/2 second. Nor is there any that allow players to move across the whole map in a second or less.

Archived