GW2 questions and thoughts?

I was starting this rant about GW1 days and GW2 is just too different of a game and only thing really tying them together is Title and Lore. Yet, I think things like specialization added a lot to game but as player I've always wonder how can add true Rt, A, D, or P into the game? I think it what actually what makes specializations a success in GW2 because you get have different play styles that feel different. I think it something the core profession kind of miss and maybe need to be revamp to do. Not to be rude but I think playing a Guardian feels very close a Warrior in core game at least in PvE. Yes, they actually play different but if you don't know a lot about traits or hardly understand it then you really don't feel that difference. I know, it took me sitting down looking at traits to build better characters but I kept thinking I don't want to just be powerful I kind of want to how to play this style of character.

P.S. I'm kind of tired and half awake. So, I may come back to expand upon or edit better later in the day.

Not really, because I'd still be playing GW1 heavily if that was the case. I think it more that feeling of playing both and knowing they truly two very different games that share only a Title and Lore. I know, they could easily used all the profession and made them work with GW2 combat and trait system since GW1 dual profession gave you their trinity of support, control, and dps.

Archived