[EU] Infinite Nebula [ION] PvE guild recruiting!

haveageez.5349

Hey there,

Infinite Nebula [iON] is a European based PvE guild established way back in 2013, that still has a solid core of members and is once again looking to add new members to the lovely crew we currently have!

What do we do?

• Raids, Fotm (CM), guild missions, and any other PvE related content
  • Some players do some PvP and WvW
  • Teach: We have players happy and willing to teach any player raids and fractals, including CM fractals
  • And yes, we still do dungeons
  • We do also have members who are involved in various other games and gaming communities in those games if that interests you
  • What are we looking for?

• Active players
  • Friendly people who want to make the guild a positive place to be
  • Players willing to learn if need be, and teach if they are already able to do all content
  • Be willing to be on ts or banter in our discord server
  • Players who want to help the guild grow and become better than it ever has been
  • Currently looking for people who are experienced in raids and fotm (cm fotm a big positive)

If this sounds like something that interests you, or you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM or mail any of the following people!

• Haveageez.5349 (Myself)
  • Naomi.3150
  • waxigoxor.1823
  • Nekat.9071
  • Chivana.6084
  • Too BaD.3941

Thank you for your time and we hope to see you soon!!

hi i would be interested in joining in. i play for a year + - i know most of game (at least i think so :) ) i have lvl 80 full zerk thief , warior and currently i work on making myself a druid. if you are still hiring i am here :) i play almost every day for hour pr two. P.S. how are you with MEMEs / dark humor? just asking if i would join thst discord :) text me here if you'd take me

Hellow [iON]!Your Guild seems like the right place for me. I've been playing the game for the most time in 'solo-mode' and I'm pretty tired of it.

What do I bring... pro's:

• myself
  • asc geared Chrono, Mirage & Healing Druid
  • (normal mode) fractals experience and dungeon experience
  • chat activity

con's:

• never entered a raid of fractal CM
  • you'll find me on discord/TS only for team activities
  • random short term inactivity due other games (f.e. league of legends, if someone else plays☺)

Please contact me ingame!~Mæk

Shameless bump!

Hello, I would be interested in joining your guild. I've recently come back from a break due to various irl stuff. I do t4 fractals and would like to get into CMs and into raids again. I used to raid before wing 4 release but haven't really since then. I mainly play dps but I'm looking into gearing druid and chrono.

I'm an active and friendly player who is willing to learn the pve aspect of the game. My goal is to get all CMs and clear every raid in the game :) .PS. I think I sent you an mail but not sure if it went to the right person, and I tried whispering everyone on the list, but no one was ever online ? (so that's why I decided to post here)

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya - I'm looking for an active guild to run through achievement hoarding, a wee bit of wvw/pvp, fractalling and all that good stuff - are you still looking for people? Eventually I would love to start raiding but I haven't really found an active guild to show me the ropes :(

AG server and active every day for at least an hour :)

Hi, returning player here (quit 1,5 years ago).Used to be in a semi hardcore raiding guild and i am currently looking for a guild to get back into the game and back into raiding and fractals mainly.I have experience in both wing 1 and 2 but haven't done the other wings yet.What do you guys offer raid and fractal wise and about how many active players do you guys have?

Archived