[EU][PvE][RAID] Experienced commander (805 LI) looking for a new (semi-) hardcore raiding guild

NLmastertje.8906

Who are you?

Hello there! My nickname is Salad, or also known as Kapitein Nederland. I am an extremely competitive minded player, having a background in every gamemode available in GW2. The adventure started in WvW, in which I was part of a hardcore Gold-Tier guild back before HoT launched (The good ol' WvW times…). I've been in a private tryhard PvP group, but liked WvW much more and switched back at PvP level 40.

Since PvE raids have been added to games, I've highly enjoyed them and it's definitely one of the best pieces of content available in GuildWars2. I joined a casual raid-guild short after the release of SV, and moved to a (semi-) hardcore guild after the release of Stronghold.

What can you offer to us?

I can offer a lot of experience. For the interested person, at the time of writing this post I have 805LI. I also have commanded weekly raids and CM's (+ training runs) quite regularly, and from october to march (2016-2017) at least three times a week. Besides an easy kill, it feels more rewarding if tactics like VG no green (I consider this standard during a normal run) or sabetha last cannon or fast siege are achieved during a run.

At this moment, I can offer the following classes:

ClassPowerCondihealerTank
WarriorXV
GuardianXO
RevenantXO
Ranger (Druid)OXO
Engineer
ThiefX
MesmerOO
NecromancerX (LOL)X
ElementalistX

Explanation:

• X: A lot of experience, able to use on more advanced ways of raiding.
  • V: A bit of experience, but not quite comfortable on (every) raid-encounters yet.
  • O: Working on it. (Gearing, practicing rotations). Priority 1 is chrono(-tank) (which is geared now), Priority 2 is Magi druid, Priority 3 is renegade/firebrandholosmith.

I am currently refreshing Tempest/Weaver skills, as It feels like I can get more out of it.

Why are you looking for a new guild?

There is pretty much nothing happening in my current guild besides weekly raids at the moment. Within the guild, there is a large skillgap between players. Most of the more skilled and hardcore people have left the guild, or just stopped attending raids (or told me recently they'll trial other guilds and leave as well). Besides that, the guild took a casual direction, and that's clearly visible in our w5 progression group.

What do you expect from us?

I am looking for a guild that does more than just killing all bosses (W1-4) on a single evening every week in roughly 3 hours. Besides that, I like challenge. With that, I mean things like lowman, or trying out new classes and builds in a not-weekly run or just the CM's that are currently available. Also, I am looking for a guild that does more advanced tactics, like described above. (VG no green, etcetera). I am not inside the golem arena everyday to be on 98%-100% on qT/SC benchmarks. My goal is to be on 85%-95%, which I consider easily doable. Of course I am okay with a trial-period, if that's a wish. My availability is from 19:00 to 23:00, 23:30 - (Amsterdam time) each day from monday to friday, and more during the weekend.

Besides raids, a guild that does daily T4-fractals is very welcome. I also play other games and like to do those with guildies as well.

Wing 5?

At the time of writing, the furthest I got was Dhuum on 4% (rip) and Soulless Horror CM on 18% (Wanted to spent more time on Dhuum). Wing 5 is by far the most enjoyable raiding experience available in GW2 :).

I/We are interested and would like to contact you. How can we do that?

You can contact me multiple ways. If I am not online ingame (nlmastertje.8906), I highly prefer if you send me a PM on discord (otherwise reddit), because that's the fastest way you can get a response from me (Kapitein Nederland#0516).

Thank you for reading this post, and I'm looking forward to hear from you!

~ Salad / Kapitein Nederland

hi... we are two people here looking for people to play with .. especially focus on wing 5, dhuum normal and cm, and 5 mins statue. we were lucky enough to have done soulless horror cm with 3.15mins remaining :) a guild team were pugging and we jumped in with them.wing 5 is harder to pug for us due to play time difference.i play a lot of druid in raids. i can do auramancer, csb, weaver & scourge. my hub is a dps person -dh, csb, weaver, scourge, bs etc.

why don't you make a fresh guild for this? both of us are interested.

Archived