[NA] Casual Player looking for guild [PvE] [WvW]

Vethaera.6319

I am an older player and casual who is most interested in learning WvW (I need Gifts of Battle to fuel my legendary weapon crafting), Dungeons (I still need to do the story mode on 3 of them, lol) and Fractals (I'm only T1). I have a dozen lvl 80 characters, all crafts at max, and max mastery points (at least until the expansion drops, :) ).

I tend to play evenings and very late into the night Central time.

I prefer medium to large guilds. More people to talk to!

I really need a guild that does WvW on some kind of regular basis and is willing to teach me what I need to know to play effectively with them (without yelling at me -- trust me, yelling at an old woman does NOT make her react faster!). I am native to Jade Quarry, but I'm happy to move to another server if it is open. Please note -- only if it is open to transfers.

I hope to hear from you soon! Vethaera.6319

Hey Discography Guild leader here, I'm going to be honest straight up my guild is brand new. I mostly do WvW and fractals and are willing to help with both, i and another guild leader build legendaries avidly and are looking to teach or find more friends in the game. We are central time the few people that are in the guild play at night and are always on discord. We are on Tarnished coast but I would recommend staying Jade quarry them being T1. we accept all types of people and are openif interested please hit me up (i don't want to contact you because this isn't really what you are looking for)Afropack.8710

Reading over your post makes you sound like you might be Nudie material. Our recruitment post can be found on these forums https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/815/cd-na-nude Our guild is a good mix of older players such as yourself and younger ones, must be over 18 to join so other than some of our own kids everyone is 18 or older. I'd say the average age is likely in the 30's somewhere. I am personally in my late 40's. We have a regular WvW schedule and others who are always in WvW so your WvW needs should be met with no trouble at all. Good Luck in your search.

• 5 months later...

Archived