What to do if guild doees not meet level requiremet for Missions ?

Morrighan.2758

Since guild missions become available as soon as the guild is created, I'm assuming that you mean you don't have enough people for the guild mission. The easy trek (5 locations) can be done by one person. The easy bounties can be done by one person, but you'll have to announce in map chat that you need help before you start it. Mentor and/or commander tags GREATLY help with getting people to come help.

I soloed enough bounties and easy treks to earn the guild favor buy the guild stash upgrade for my private guild.

Thanks for the reply yes can do that but i'm specifically mean level, we don have high enough level to do the missions level 4 and requirement is level 10 we don't have favor enough to do another upgrade we have 25 favor left the missions available are level 10 and level 20 we are a PVE guild level 4 :)

Okay, I think I understand now. Yes, you have to level your guild up to level 10 to unlock the ability to have 2 easy guild missions per week. Until you get the guild to level 10, you keep doing the single easy level mission each week to build up your favor.

You level your guild by depositing the requirements for each upgrade in the guild treasury (guy to the left of the waypoint when you enter the GH). You complete various upgrades by speaking to the individual proprietors - Market Proprietor, Tavern Proprietor, etc. You have to do enough upgrades to your guild hall to get your guild to level 10. Most of the GH upgrades are 35 guild experience points.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Guild_hall#Guild_Upgrades

Archived