Falling snowflakes @ GW2 wiki — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Falling snowflakes @ GW2 wiki

That was a nice touch Dev. I just want to say thank you.

Thief F1 must remain an instacast Steal skill. DE will simply apply DE Mark on target on Steal.
Malice build-up independently from DE Mark. Mark only speed up the build-up, not be the pre-requisite.
http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning...there was Tarnished Coast...

Tagged:

Comments

• I don't think it's a Dev, but one of the Wiki administrators (like Chieftain Alex, perhaps?).

• @Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    I don't think it's a Dev, but one of the Wiki administrators (like Chieftain Alex, perhaps?).

Well, then, thanks to whoever made the change. :)

Thief F1 must remain an instacast Steal skill. DE will simply apply DE Mark on target on Steal.
    Malice build-up independently from DE Mark. Mark only speed up the build-up, not be the pre-requisite.
    http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning...there was Tarnished Coast...

• @Sir Vincent III.1286 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    I don't think it's a Dev, but one of the Wiki administrators (like Chieftain Alex, perhaps?).

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 is correct: the content of the wiki is created entirely (minus a few exceptions) by players like you. Some add content to articles and other have fun with projects like these :)

Stéphane Lo Presti
    Content Marketing Manager, French

• @Sir Vincent III.1286 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

I don't visit the forums very often, so this is terribly late, but it was a combo effort between Chieftain Alex and myself who got it snowing on the wiki. Glad you liked it! =)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.