Looking into Mesmer to pvp want to be a really good mesmer.

Hey guys, i have been playing for a month or two and i'm really into Mesmer class, this class have everything that i ever wanted in a mmo class. But, i suck. I mean, i not stupid. I'm Experienced with mmos and pvps but i can feel that i'm not doing something right, that feeling "i missing something". So i started to look around but i didnt find a good "guide" or a player that do videos of mesmer that i could learn from it.

Anyone have some hint about it? A player? twitch? Youtube channel? A site? Anything. I really want to improve as mesmer player but i having trouble.

Thanks in advance!

Lord Helseth and Misha are well known Mesmer players. There’s links to twitch via the Metabattle builds. You can scan Twitch during prime time and find a couple people pvping.You won’t become good by just watching other players though, you need to actively learn what you’re doing, know what skills and traits do, lose and learn from mistakes. It’s not just about defeating players and capping points, positioning, rotation and knowing when is best to leave a fight/+1/or decap a point.Mesmer has a relatively high learning curve, so be prepared.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:Lord Helseth and Misha are well known Mesmer players. There’s links to twitch via the Metabattle builds. You can scan Twitch during prime time and find a couple people pvping.You won’t become good by just watching other players though, you need to actively learn what you’re doing, know what skills and traits do, lose and learn from mistakes. It’s not just about defeating players and capping points, positioning, rotation and knowing when is best to leave a fight/+1/or decap a point.Mesmer has a relatively high learning curve, so be prepared.

Thanks a lot!

I know that watching isnt everything, mesmer seems to be a complex class to breakdown and all the pvp with their classes and possibilities are a really long stride to go. But i dont think there's another pvp like this, i'm loving gw2 hehe. Again, thanks for sharing!

Archived