Legendary Armor Lacks Quality

Zephyr.8015

I find the lack of quality for legendary armor for PvP and WvW to be lacking and overall dissatisfying. I understand the PvE legendary armor was Anet's baby and a lot of time and effort was placed into it. Anet your end game beyond 80 is all cosmetic and a lot of players across all game types care about the appearance of their characters. The armor should look the same across all game types, it does not have to animated I could honestly care less about that, I just want the overall same appearance. It is also not fair that attaining Legendary armor in PvP or WvW does not qualify a player for the legendary armor achievement. Effort should be rewarded regardless of which game type you've attained legendary armor. I can sympathize with committing to a specific game type for ascended skins. PvE raids have so many specific and awesome ascended skins that it feels terrible to gate your only quality looking legendary armor behind PvE raids as well. All I am really asking for is some consistency across your different game types and for you to realize as game developers that PvE raids do not cater to all of your players. So please consider revamping or updating other game types instead of only putting quality skins into one game type.

Archived