I do not like Condition Damage so I've decided to change my view on it!

Mikali.9651

Let's be honest here, Condition Damage just sounds lame, that is why we do not like it! Who wants to tell their friends they are getting destroyed by Condition Damage? It makes you feel awful! And if you use it, it makes you feel dirty! The name is just horrible!

So I've decided to change my view on a Condition Damage, to call it another name so I can finally feel great about all this situation!From the moment on, I view Condition Damage and I replace that name for myself with the name that truly suits it! True Damage!

Now that I am getting destroyed by a True Damage I feel great! It's not lame anymore, True Damage is awesome! Did anyone of you play League of Legends? Don't you have some love towards playing Fiora? Now just stop for a moment and try to imagine you are playing Fiora on steroids! That is what Condition Damage is! Playing Fiora on steroids doesn't feel awful at all, it feels empowering, like you are a God and there is no Armor stopping you, not a single defense, except just some minor Zhonya's Hourglass which does stop your True Damage for few seconds, but who cares? Once they are out of ZH (True Damage removal and Resistance) you will continue doing True Damage like nothing ever happened!

I demand to change the name Condition Damage into a True Damage! That will basically fix all the outrages on a forum because everyone loves True Damage mechanics! So let's embrace it all the way!

Give the True Damage DPS and Burst to everyone! Lets all finally feel awesome!

@dragonkain.3984 said:Use this strategy to convince yourself that your own inevitable death is ok and even great in future :P

well, you gotta also think if your life you are given is great for the future! :P it can get even more complicated when you think too much! But I guess the most important thing is just to do the best you can out of any situation, like playing around thinking Condition Damage is just a True damage, it does become more fun!...and my death, who cares! I will respawn somewhere anyway!

Archived