WvW Solo Drunk Engineer :) Build

Rockho.8716

If have Holosmith and wanna solo roam or small scale parties this is a good starting point build.https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Holosmith_-_Holorifle

I have full marauder trinkets and marauder rifle and rest still exotic unfortunately but I can still own people pretty easily if caught by surprise.

Scrapper is better in zergs i guess, soloing I don't know how much you can achieve, with core too.

@"whoknocks.4935" said:If have Holosmith and wanna solo roam or small scale parties this is a good starting point build.https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Holosmith_-_Holorifle

I have full marauder trinkets and marauder rifle and rest still exotic unfortunately but I can still own people pretty easily if caught by surprise.

Scrapper is better in zergs i guess, soloing I don't know how much you can achieve, with core too.

I would rather use a hammer instead of a rifle, but I do not know how

@Rockho.8716 said:

@"whoknocks.4935" said:If have Holosmith and wanna solo roam or small scale parties this is a good starting point build.

To use hammer you must have Heart of Thorns and the scrapper elite specialization unlocked.But to do solo with that is not easy because hammer is a melee weapon.

@whoknocks.4935 said:

@whoknocks.4935 said:If have Holosmith and wanna solo roam or small scale parties this is a good starting point build.

To use hammer you must have Heart of Thorns and the scrapper elite specialization unlocked.But to do solo with that is not easy because hammer is a melee weapon.

I need to exchange instantly

Archived